Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Hemp Extract?
- Cannabidiol, also one element found in Hemp Extract, is one of over 60+ naturally occurring cannabinoid compounds found in Cannabis plant. Hemp oil is derived from an organic substance formed in the plant’s secretions. Both marijuana and hemp are forms of cannabis. However, cannabis does not mean marijuana.
- Unlike THC, Hemp Extract does not cause any feeling of “high,” which contributes to its legalization across the United States. Hemp Extract does not typically have any immediate noticeable effect, though some customers have reported otherwise when using isolates.
- All of our Hemp Extract products are derived from hemp (not marijuana), and can also be referred to as rich hemp oil, hemp-derived Hemp Extract oil, or hemp-rich cannabis oil. However, hemp oil is different from hemp seed oil and organic hemp oil, as these are derived from hemp seeds (not the resin) and do not contain cannabidiol.
- All of our hemp extract products are produced from hemp grown legally in the USA, and all products are rigorously tested for safety, quality, and cannabinoid content. Certificate of Analysis (COAs) for all of our products are kept on file in our home office.
What are the side effects of using Hemp oil?
- The most commonly reported side effect is dry mouth.
What is the difference between Phytocannabinoid (PCR) Rich Hemp Oil, Isolate and Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract?
- Hemp Extract Isolate products are gaining in popularity because they are completely THC-free. Customers can experience the full benefits of Hemp without worrying about THC.
- Phytocannabinoid Rich (PCR) Hemp Oil – PCR products are produced through a proprietary extraction process which incorporates a chromatography method which allows the naturally occurring THC to be identified and separated out completely from the extract, while leaving perfectly intact the entourage of other naturally present synergistic compounds such as CBG, CBN, CBC, and a large and diverse amount of terpenes. This product is called zero THC full spectrum oil because these plants produce a very high amount of hemp naturally and the other unique compounds within the plant have evolved to support it in a very synergistic way.
- Full-Spectrum products contain a full range of cannabinoids and terpenes. These products contain trace amounts of THC – less than 0.3% which is the legal limit. The concentration is far below what is necessary to produce a psychoactive effect, meaning users will not get “high” - however, consistent use of these products can cause enough THC to build up in the system to fail a drug test. Using Full Spectrum Hemp Extract products
Will using products from The Hemp Nurse make me fill “high”?
- No – all of our products either have ZERO THC or less than the legal limit which is 0.3%.
Which type of Hemp Extract Oil is best?
- It is important to know that all Hemp Oil is NOT created equally. It is important to ensure you are purchasing HIGH QUALITY Hemp Extract products. It is also important to remember that Hemp Extract affects everyone differently. The product that will work best for you depends greatly on your individual needs. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take me to see results from using my Hemp products?
- Your individual results will vary based upon which products you are using and the desired outcome. If you would like to discuss before purchasing, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for your personal product overview discussion.